Why doesn’t my TV have audio output?
Make sure the optical cable is firmly connected to both the TV and the home theater or stereo system. … Go into the Sound or Speakers menu of the TV and select External Speakers or Audio System. IMPORTANT: Some TVs require that the internal speakers be turned off before outputting the audio signal to another device.
Do all TV’s have audio out?
First up, if you have an older TV set such as a CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) type or even an early flat-screen TV, then your device probably lacks both analog and digital audio outputs. That's because before HDMI cables were introduced in the year 2002, TVs rarely had audio outputs of any kind.
Where is the audio out on my LG Smart TV?
- Press the 'Setting' button on your LG TV remote control.
- Select 'All Settings' using the 'OK' button on your remote control.
- Select the 'Sound' menu.
- Select 'Sound Out' . This is where you can choose how sound is outputted through your TV.
Sep 16, 2021
Why does my LG TV have no audio output?
The issue is with the configuration of the external sound device, or the wiring connecting the two. Make sure the audio wire you're using is correctly and securely connected to both the TV's Audio-Out port and the sound device's Audio-In port. Try to use a different audio cable; your cable may have stopped working.
How do you hook up speakers to a TV?
- Connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI ports labeled ARC, or the port identified in your manual that supports ARC.
- Set Speakers to Audio system. The steps below are an example on Android TV or Google TV.
- Turn on the Control for HDMI setting on both the TV and the receiver or home theater system.
May 7, 2021
How do I hook speakers up to my TV?
2:274:23How to Connect Your Speaker Systems to a TV | Arion LegacyYouTube
Why is there no sound on my TV HDMI?
Disconnect the HDMI cable from the HDMI input of the TV and connect the source device to a different TV. … If there is still no sound, perform a power reset on the TV . If there is still no sound after power resetting the TV, replace the HDMI cable.