How do I fix laggy video recording on OBS?
Methods to fix lagging in OBS
- Check your network connection.
- Use Stellar Repair to fix lagging in videos.
- Stream on a wired connection.
- Lower bitrate.
- Fix hardware issues.
- Change OBS setting as per your computer.
- Check your firewall and security software.
- Update Network Adapter Driver.
How do you make OBS less choppy?
Solution 1: Lower Frame Rate
- Step 1: Launch your OBS and go to its Settings.
- Step 2: Click the Video tab and select Common FPS Values. Then, choose 30 or less from the listed values.
- Step 3: Click Apply and OK to confirm the change.
Aug 11, 2020
How do I fix choppy on OBS?
Disable Windows Game Mode (Windows setting). Game Mode monopolizes the computer resources to your running game, so OBS starves. Disable Game DVR Background recording (Windows setting). Having this enabled makes you actually having 2 recordings active at the same time: Windows itself and OBS.
Does OBS replay buffer affect performance?
0:003:49FPS Boost using OBS Replay Buffer instead of Shadowplay? – YouTubeYouTube
Why is my video footage jumpy?
Your video might be corrupt or damaged. A corrupt video will play choppy, stutter, or flicker. Bad sectors or virus infection in the SD card or storage drive can corrupt the file header, video movement, sound section, etc. You can opt for a video repair tool to eliminate the issues and smoothly play the video.