- 1 Is GTX 1660 good for Cold War?
- 2 What is the best FPS for Cold War?
- 3 What GPU is good for Cold War?
- 4 Will a 1060 run cold war?
- 5 Why are the graphics so bad in Cold War?
- 6 Is 4 cores enough for Cold War?
- 7 How do you get 100 fps in the Cold War?
- 8 Can GTX 1650 run Cold War?
- 9 Will a 1080 run Cold War?
- 10 Will a 1660 Super Run Cod Cold War?
- 11 Is GTX 1060 good enough for Cold War?
Is GTX 1660 good for Cold War?
A true gaming GPU such as the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti can run Cold War smoothly on the highest setting at 1080p.
What is the best FPS for Cold War?
Just go with all high or ultra, because with majority hardware, it's very likable the game will run at 60 FPS. Last but not least, this Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War PC Setting guide was made in the same month as the game release, so there's hope that more optimization might be on its way.
What GPU is good for Cold War?
The recommended PC requirements for Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War are a 64-bit Windows 10 operating system with the latest update, an Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen R5 1600X processor, an Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super or AMD Radeon R9 390 or AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card, a DirectX 12.0 …