What is the most valuable gem?
Top 15 Most Expensive Gemstones In The World
- Blue Diamond – $3.93 million per carat.
- Jadeite – $3 million per carat.
- Pink Diamond – $1.19 million per carat.
- Red Diamond – $1,000,000 per carat.
- Emerald – $305,000 per carat.
- Taaffeite – $35,000 per carat.
- Grandidierite – $20,000 per carat.
- Serendibite – $18,000 per carat.
What is the rarest gem in the World 2020?
The Top 10 Rarest Gemstones in the World
- Red Beryl.
- Alexandrite. Alexandrite has a rich history dating back to imperial Russia. Alexandrite's most special quality is its ability to naturally change color.
- Padparadscha Sapphire.
- Paraiba Tourmaline.
- Demantoid Garnet.
What is the rarest gemstone 2021?
Padparadscha (pronounced pad-pah-raj-ah) sapphire is the rarest sapphire in the world. The gem has a beautiful pinkish orange color that exhibits a combinations of the red hues of ruby and yellow sapphire.
Which is the costly stone?
FACT: The largest loose diamond in the world is the Paragon Diamond, weighing in at 137.82 carats, while the Pink Star Diamond is the most expensive gemstone to ever be sold at a whopping $83 million.
Is Painite a ruby?
Pain who misidentified it as ruby, until it was discovered as a new gemstone in the 1950s. When it was confirmed as a new mineral species, the mineral was named after him….
|Crystal habit||Elongated crystals, pseudo-orthorhombic|
|Mohs scale hardness||8|
Is fluorescent A Painite?
The new crystals purchased in Namya, 50 km NW of Mogaung, are pale pink and dichroic from pale orangish-pink to nearly colorless. Painite from Namya is fluorescent under UV light.
Is Painite rarer than diamonds?
The Guinness Book of World Records claimed that in 2005, painite was the rarest gemstone in the world, even rarer than diamonds. … Originally named after the gemologist that discovered it during the 1950's Arthur Charles Davy Pain, painite can be found in Myanmar and Magok.