What kind of villagers we need in Minecraft?
How Many Villager Jobs Are There In Minecraft?
- Armorer – Offers armor, and even Chainmail.
- Butcher – Offers emeralds and cooked meat.
- Cartographer – Offers Maps and Banner Paterns.
- Cleric – Offers magical items, and even Bottle o' Enchanting.
- Farmer – Offers advanced food, and even brewing ingredients.
Are villagers useful?
If you want more information, villagers are peaceful mobs that reside inside procedurally generated villages in your Minecraft worlds. Villagers are able to trade a vast variety of goods with you in exchange for emeralds and other goods, which makes them a valuable commodity if you're not the exploring type.
What jobs are good for villagers in Minecraft?
So, here is a list of all the possible jobs a Minecraft villager can take.
- Armorer – Blast Furnace.
- Butcher – Smoker.
- Cartographer – Cartography Table.
- Cleric – Brewing Stand.
- Farmer – Composter.
- Fisherman – Barrel.
- Fletcher – Fletching Table.
- Leatherworker – Cauldron.
What is the best villager to have?
Minecraft: Best Villagers To Trade With
- 1 Librarian – The Best Villager.
- 2 Weaponsmith – Diamond Level Weapon Potential.
- 3 Cleric – Random Goods?
- 4 Armorer – Get Powerful Armor.
- 5 Farmer – Emeralds In Exchange For Veggies.
- 6 Mason – No Emeralds But Great Blocks.
- 7 Fletcher – Trade Ranged Weapons And More.