- 1 What is the synonym for profusely?
- 2 What does the meaning of profusely?
- 3 What is the opposite of profuse?
- 4 What is another word for a lot of something?
- 5 Is Profused a word?
- 6 What is the best antonym for profusely?
- 7 What does it mean to call someone conceded?
- 8 How do you say sorry to someone you hurt?
- 9 What is a synonym for a lot of?
- 10 What is a stronger word for a lot?
- 11 What does profuse commendation mean?
What is the synonym for profusely?
Some common synonyms of profuse are exuberant, lavish, lush, luxuriant, and prodigal. While all these words mean "giving or given out in great abundance," profuse implies pouring forth without restraint. profuse apologies.
What does the meaning of profusely?
1 : pouring forth liberally : extravagant profuse in their thanks. 2 : exhibiting great abundance : bountiful a profuse harvest.
What is the opposite of profuse?
profuse. Antonyms: scanty, sparing, chary, parsimonious, niggardly, churlish, poor. Synonyms: copious, lavish, prodigal, bountiful, exuberant, excessive.
What is another word for a lot of something?
What is another word for a lot?
|an abundance||a plethora|
|a slew||a stack|
|a variety||a wealth|
Is Profused a word?
Abundant, copious, profuse. Simple past tense and past participle of profuse.
What is the best antonym for profusely?
antonyms for profuse
What does it mean to call someone conceded?
A conceited person has an inflated self-image and perceives himself as incredibly entertaining and wonderful. Talk incessantly about your accomplishments on the clarinet or amazing ability to wiggle your ears, and people are going to think you're conceited.
How do you say sorry to someone you hurt?
How to Apologize When You've Hurt Someone
- Listen closely before rushing to apologize.
- Prepare your apology in advance when possible.
- Be specific and detailed in your apology.
- Try not to turn your apology into a debate.
- Remember that actions speak louder than (apologetic) words.
- Be patient after you apologize.
What is a synonym for a lot of?
synonyms for a lot of enough. full. great. heaps. loads.
What is a stronger word for a lot?
A considerable number or amount of something. quantity. plenty. good deal. loads.
What does profuse commendation mean?
spending or giving freely and in large amount, often to excess; extravagant (often followed by in): profuse praise. made or done freely and abundantly: profuse apologies.