- 1 How much is Kobe Bryants estate worth?
- 2 Was Kobe a billionaire?
- 3 Who is the richest athlete in the world?
- 4 Who got Kobe fortune?
- 5 What is Michael Phelps net worth?
- 6 Who is the highest paid person in 2021?
- 7 What’s JLO net worth?
- 8 What’s Ellen DeGeneres net worth?
- 9 Did Kobe buy his mother in law a house?
- 10 How rich is Shaun White?
- 11 How rich is Carl Lewis?
- 12 What is the highest paid job in the world?
How much is Kobe Bryants estate worth?
Bryant's estate, which Forbes reported to be worth up to $600 million at the time of his death and is now controlled by his widow Vanessa Bryant, will see a roughly $400 million payoff from the deal, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Was Kobe a billionaire?
2016 America's Richest Entrepreneurs Under 40 NET WORTH Kobe Bryant died January 26, 2020 at age 41 in a helicopter crash, along with his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, and 7 other passengers. His net worth at the time of his death was an estimated $600 million.
Who is the richest athlete in the world?
- Michael Jordan: $2.62 billion (career earnings adjusted for inflation)
- Tiger Woods: $2.1 billion.
- Arnold Palmer: $1.5 billion.
- Jack Nicklaus: $1.38 billion.
- Cristiano Ronaldo: $1.24 billion.
- Floyd Mayweather: $1.2 billion.
- LeBron James: $1.17 billion.
Who got Kobe fortune?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Bryant's net worth at the time of his death was $600 million. The main source of income for Kobe's estate is from Nike shoes and apparel. Vanessa Bryant and his daughters inherited his estate.
What is Michael Phelps net worth?
Michael Phelps Net Worth: $80 Million.
Who is the highest paid person in 2021?
Icons Of Excellence
- Jeff Bezos. $177 B. United States. Amazon.
- Elon Musk. $151 B. United States. Tesla, SpaceX.
- Bernard Arnault & family. $150 B. France. LVMH.
- Bill Gates. $124 B. United States.
- Mark Zuckerberg. $97 B. United States.
- Warren Buffett. $96 B. United States.
- Larry Ellison. $93 B. United States.
- Larry Page. $91.5 B. United States.
What’s JLO net worth?
His estimated net worth, as per Celebrity Net Worth, is up to US$150 million. Meanwhile, Lopez's net worth, according to the same website, totals US$400 million.
What’s Ellen DeGeneres net worth?
DeGeneres' net worth is estimated to be $370 million, according to Forbes, though by some estimates it's as high as $600 million. In 2020, DeGeneres made $84 million, retaining the No. 12 spot on Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the world.
Did Kobe buy his mother in law a house?
Kobe Bryant Won't Buy Parents A House But Bought Mother-In-Law $3 Million Home. … Kobe put Sofia up in a $3.2 million house in Newport Beach, CA, which sold recently. After the sale, Kobe moved Sofia to another multi-million dollar mansion nearby.
How rich is Shaun White?
As of 2021, Shaun White's net worth is roughly $60 million, which makes him by far the richest snowboarder in the world….
|Net Worth:||$60 Million|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Snowboarder/Skateboarder|
•Oct 2, 2021
How rich is Carl Lewis?
Net Worth: $20 Million Lewis is one of only three athletes who has won a gold medal in the same individual event in four consecutive Olympic Games. Carl Lewis' net worth is estimated to be $20 million, making him the 11th richest Olympian on the list.
What is the highest paid job in the world?
These are the 20 highest paying careers in the world:
- Orthodontist. Average Salary: $228,500.
- Gynecologist. Average Salary: $235,240.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon. Average Salary: $243,500.
- Surgeon. Average Salary: $251,000.
- Anesthesiologist. Average Salary: $265,000.
- Neurosurgeon. Average Salary: $381,500.