- 1 What is mean by profusely?
- 2 What is the sentence of promptness?
- 3 What is the sentence of semi Delirious?
- 4 How do you use sagacious in a sentence?
- 5 What is the noun for profusely?
- 6 How do you use sniggered in a sentence?
- 7 What is the sentence of fast?
- 8 What does it mean when someone is hysterical?
- 9 What is a depriving?
- 10 How do you use tacit in a sentence?
- 11 How do you use putative in a sentence?
What is mean by profusely?
1 : pouring forth liberally : extravagant profuse in their thanks. 2 : exhibiting great abundance : bountiful a profuse harvest.
What is the sentence of promptness?
Promptness Sentence Examples Fuad was renowned for his boldness and promptness of decision, as well as for his ready wit and his many bons mots. The promptness with which this disturbance was suppressed averted what otherwise might have been a serious rising.
What is the sentence of semi Delirious?
As the child's temperature went up, he became delirious and didn't know where he was. He was delirious with fever.
How do you use sagacious in a sentence?
Sagacious sentence example
- The army had appeared a hard master when it ent its strength to a wise and sagacious rule.
- Step by step, with sagacious and patient accuracy, he advanced to the great discovery which has immortalized his name.
What is the noun for profusely?
profusion. abundance; the state of being profuse; a cornucopia. lavish or imprudent expenditure; prodigality or extravagance.
How do you use sniggered in a sentence?
Examples of snigger
- I thought that he had been cured of his sniggering during the earlier debates this afternoon.
- I remember one or two of them sniggering at us.
- They were sniggered at by the employers, who stood on the other side of the street.
- I am not sniggering at it or ridiculing it in any way.
What is the sentence of fast?
"He has a very fast computer." "They provided really fast service." "The express train is quite fast." "She ran a very fast lap."
What does it mean when someone is hysterical?
1 : of, relating to, or marked by hysteria hysterical conditions. 2 : feeling or showing extreme and unrestrained emotion hysterical fans … the paper did not hesitate to appeal to racial passions in hysterical headlines and rabid editorials. — The New Yorker. 3 informal : very funny a hysterical movie/joke.
What is a depriving?
verb (used with object), de·prived, de·priv·ing. to remove or withhold something from the enjoyment or possession of (a person or persons): to deprive a man of life; to deprive a baby of candy. to remove from ecclesiastical office.
How do you use tacit in a sentence?
Tacit sentence example
- He gave his tacit approval in letters to the media.
- Dean was beginning to have serious reservations about the trip and his tacit agreement to it now that it was a reality.
- It was a tacit assumption; however, that is all the information that is already known.
How do you use putative in a sentence?
Putative in a Sentence 🔉
- Even though there has not been a DNA test, everyone accepts Jason as the girl's putative father.
- The film's putative conclusion led me to believe the hero would return in a sequel.
- With Fat Tony in prison, Salvatore is now viewed as the putative boss of the mob.