How do you connect sound from computer to TV?
Connect your computer to the TV with a male-to-male audio cable. This is a 3.5mm stereo audio cable, similar to the end of a headphone plug. Plug one end of the cable into the headphone jack on your computer, which is typically a green port. Then plug the other end into the audio-in port on the TV.
How do I get sound on my TV?
There is no sound or low volume coming from the TV speakers.
- Check the Speakers setting on the TV.
- Increase the volume of the TV.
- If using a set-top box with a volume control, increase the volume of the set-top box.
- Make sure the TV audio has not been muted.
- Make sure no headphones are connected to the TV.
Why is my TV not making sound?
Check the audio settings on your TV and connected devices. Turn off and unplug your TV and connected devices. … If so, it may have been an issue with the HDMI sound not working on the TV. Swap out the media device for another one, or change the TV's speaker output to the internal speakers to see if it fixes the sound.