What should my DSR factor be at?
DSR – Smoothness: This value controls the amount of smoothness used in the downsampling process when DSR is activated. Leave at the default 33% to start, adjusting as needed but keep in mind that higher values can cause blurry images.
How good is DSR Nvidia?
The original DLSS is in far fewer games and we've found it to be less effective, but Nvidia says it can boost framerates "by over 70%." DLSS can really come in handy, even with the best graphics cards, when gaming at a high resolution or with ray tracing, both of which can cause framerates to drop substantially …
How do I set Nvidia control panel for best performance?
- Optimize an NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Step 1: update your drivers.
- Step 2: optimize the resolution and refresh rate.
- Step 3: adjust the color settings.
- Step 4: go to 3D settings.
- Step 5: optimize sharpening and GPU scaling.
- Step 6: optimize DSR and anisotropic filtering.
- Step 7: adjust anti-aliasing.
Does GTX support DLSS?
DLSS is only available on GeForce RTX 20 and GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs, in dedicated AI accelerators called Tensor Cores. Tensor Cores are available since the Nvidia Volta GPU microarchitecture, which was first used on the Tesla V100 line of products.