- 1 Did Steve Jobs pay child support for Lisa?
- 2 How much did Steve Jobs daughter inherit?
- 3 Did Steve Jobs support Lisa?
- 4 What does Lisa Brennan Jobs do for a living?
- 5 How much money did Steve Jobs leave for Lisa?
- 6 Why did Steve Jobs not accept his daughter?
- 7 How much did eve jobs inherit?
- 8 Who inherited Steve Jobs fortune?
- 9 Did Steve Jobs take care of his daughter?
- 10 Did Steve Jobs love his daughter Lisa?
- 11 Did Steve Jobs abandon daughter?
- 12 Did Steve Jobs kids inherit money?
Did Steve Jobs pay child support for Lisa?
Jobs initially said Lisa, born in 1978, wasn't his child. But after lawsuits and paternity DNA tests, a court ruled Jobs indeed was responsible and needed to pay $385 a month in child support — which his daughter says he increased to $500 — and medical insurance until she turned 18.
How much did Steve Jobs daughter inherit?
NO INHERITANCE FOR STEVE JOBS'S CHILDREN After her dad passed away due to pancreatic cancer in 2011 at the age of 56, all his billions were passed down to his wife, Laurene Powell Jobs.
Did Steve Jobs support Lisa?
Despite his refusal to accept her, Jobs did name an early Apple computer Lisa. At the time, he claimed “Lisa” was simply an acronym for Local Integrated Systems Architecture. But later he admitted that it was “obviously” named after the daughter he refused to acknowledge.
What does Lisa Brennan Jobs do for a living?