- 1 What can I use to polish my golf clubs?
- 2 Can I use chrome polish on golf clubs?
- 3 How do you polish golf irons?
- 4 How do I keep my golf clubs looking new?
- 5 Can you use WD-40 on golf clubs?
- 6 How do I stop my golf clubs from scratching?
- 7 What does WD mean on a golf club?
- 8 How do I black out my golf clubs?
What can I use to polish my golf clubs?
Mix warm water and 2 teaspoons of dishwashing liquid or soap into a bowl or a bucket (depending on how many clubs you need to clean). Dip your soft-bristle brush or toothbrush into the mixture and carefully scrub your club head, making sure that it doesn't get too wet.
Can I use chrome polish on golf clubs?
Rinse with a clean wet cloth. Dry your club and club grip with a new clean dry cloth. Optionally, you can use some chrome polish or metal polish to polish the golf club shaft and face to help protect against rust. Apply and wipe off with a soft towel according to the instructions on the product label.
How do you polish golf irons?
How to Polish Golf Clubs
- Mixing up warm water and mild soap.
- Submerge the club several times for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove and scrub the clubheads.
- Wash the club with cold water.
- Apply steel of chrome polish.
- Keep the bag in a safe place.
Dec 14, 2020