- 1 Are Skechers really good for your feet?
- 2 Do Skechers offer good support?
- 3 Why are Skechers good for your feet?
- 4 Is arch support bad for your feet?
- 5 Are Skechers good for long walks?
- 6 What are supportive shoes?
- 7 Are flip flops bad for your feet?
- 8 Do people really need arch support?
- 9 How can you tell if you need arch support?
Are Skechers really good for your feet?
The memory foam in Skechers is only a thin layer of low density polyurethane which soon compresses. … As a consequence, Skechers can cause ligament and muscle stresses and strains. The memory foam could take on the 'memory' of a poor gait style causing destabilising foot, ankle, knee, hip and lower back pain.
Do Skechers offer good support?
Skechers have superb shoe models that provide effective support and cushioning technologies to help prevent Plantar Fasciitis and relieve the pain and symptoms of this condition.
Why are Skechers good for your feet?
Generally, Skechers products are comfortable and supportive. Memory foam soles provide cushioning for the foot. They're also breathable and flexible. … Therefore, if you suffer from a specific foot issue you're best off getting suitable advice before choosing the right shoes for you.